The Top Ten Allergies
1. Egg Mix ( proteins ) - proteins are the most essential factorsin our body. Allergy to proteins ( eggs ) can make one more susceptible to frequent colds, flu-like symptoms, bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, infections, asthma, skin problems, hair problems ( poor growth, falling hair, premature gray ), breathing problems, digestive disorders, muscle and joint pains, fatigue and weakness of the muscles, poor blood circulation, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, water retention in the tissues, mental or manic disorders, poor memory, poor concentration, headaches, sleep disorders, irritability, and hyperactivity, etc.
2. Calcium - calcium is necessary for any movement in the body, walking, running, eating, heart beat, etc. These require a certain amount of calcium in the blood. If patients are allergic to calcium, they cannot absorb calcium from their food to run daily normal body functions. The results may be fatigue, body aches, muscle aches, constipation ( the colon is unable to relax ), hyperactivity, irritability, high blood pressure, inability to calm down or relax, insomnia, etc.
3. Vitamin C - is needed for growth, development, repairing wear and tear of the cells and tissues, clearing poisons from the blood, etc. Vitamin C is a very good antioxidant. After vitamin C treatment, most fruits and vegetables eaten will be non-reactive. Many environmental substances contain vitamin C like grasses, pollen, soaps, detergents with citric acid ( lemon scented ), strawberry or mint flavoured toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. After the basic treatments, reactions to the environment will be reduced. Vitamin C allergy causes repeated bladder infections, frequent yeast and other infections, poor circulation, skin conditions, digestive problems, etc.
4. B complex - necessary for various body functions such as enzymatic and nerve functions. B vitamins are food for the nerves. Sensitivities occur when our nervous system does not function normally. A good, efficient nervous system is necessary for clear thinking and other brain functions. Allergy to B complex vitamins and malabsorption can cause various brain disorders : hyperactivity, attention deficit disorders, autism, restlessness, sleep disorders, depression, addiction to drugs, alcohol, smoking, overeating, skin disorders, body ache, fatigue, etc.
5. Sugar - sugar is necessary for the normal absorption of B complex vitamins . B complex vitamins travel in the body from one place to another with the help of sugar molecules. If you are allergic to B complex you can suffer from a malfunctioning nervous system. If you are allergic to sugar, the same thing can happen, because B complex cannot function without sugar. Various nervous disorders, addictions, overeating, sinusitis, susceptibility to frequent infections, alcoholism, smoking, insomnia, fatigue, allergies, hyperactivity, hypersensitivity, etc, could be due to an allergy to B complex, sugar or both
The next five items are important in building up and maintaining a good immune system. If the patient has a strong immune system, he/she will get through the treatments much more easily.
8. Mineral Mix
9. Salt Mix
10. Corn Mix